I very much like the idea of having a standard way to configure homenets.
There is the YANG/NETCONF method, and I think that we should go in that
direction.

A thought I had though.... could a HOMENET configuration be recorded by
capturing just HNCP traffic?  Could a network configuration be restored
by essentially playing back that stuff?  I'm pretty sure that this won't
work, but the question is... should it?

Does this work fit into the charter?

]     m...@sandelman.ca  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on rails    [