I’ve now finished the repository for -dhc-options, too. I saw the commits from
Tomek were very old.
I think everything looks ok at
https://github.com/ietf-homenet-wg<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__github.com_ietf-2Dhomenet-2Dwg&d=DwMGaQ&c=LFYZ-o9_HUMeMTSQicvjIg&r=LoGzhC-8sc8SY8Tq4vrfog&m=xJQYsIFCM35uMQ5MDj-YlmXIi_drhqjrHnY0LsqXxfE&s=ypiN3AFgUPz_gdC-nSWRcdleQLWemq4qcWmwVwScFrQ&e=>,
 and the tools seem to work.
So I think that mainly just leaves setting up the editors and additional
aotomations.
Barbara

for more information.
Daniel: Thanks for doing this.
Just to add more change (no that’s not really the reason – the reason is to
formalize things with official Note Wells and integrated IETF tools and such),
we have an official homenet-wg github site
(https://github.com/ietf-homenet-wg<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__github.com_ietf-2Dhomenet-2Dwg&d=DwMGaQ&c=LFYZ-o9_HUMeMTSQicvjIg&r=LoGzhC-8sc8SY8Tq4vrfog&m=xJQYsIFCM35uMQ5MDj-YlmXIi_drhqjrHnY0LsqXxfE&s=ypiN3AFgUPz_gdC-nSWRcdleQLWemq4qcWmwVwScFrQ&e=>).
 I’ve put the front-end-naming-delegation draft there. I did just a little bit
to the .mkd Daniel created to make it Linux compatible (get rid of annoying
end-of-line characters), added and deleted spaces to make markdown happy, and I
successfully made the IETF tools stop complaining. And changed the extension to
.md. The only “real” thing I changed was the howard-dnsop-ip6rdns draft
reference to ietf-dnsop-ip6rdns. kramdown-rfc2629 successfully creates a .xml
file for this .md; and xml2rfc successfully creates .html and .txt from that
.xml.

Daniel, you should now have permission to do things to this draft? I need to
add the other editors to the team – maybe if editors could unicast me with your
github user names?

Next is -dhc-options. I see Tomek has been doing things, so I don’t want to set
up the repository for this one till I know I have the latest.
Barbara