>     > - I haven't scheduled
>     > an unstructured meeting. Should I? Should I do a quick Doodle poll for
>     > when? Or would people prefer to wing it when we get there? If we
>     > schedule something, I could set up a WebEx for remote people.
>
> I had suggested that it should be a *-naming "design team" focus, I had
> proposed Tuesday morning. I hadn't booked anything yet either.

I reserved the Coller room for Tuesday morning (08:30 - 10:00). It says it
holds up to 16 people. There are bigger rooms available (and additional times,
but I figured you meant before the first session since there's an anima meeting
Tuesday first session), but I thought this size might be better because I'm not
expecting a lot of people? I can also support remote attendance with this size
of room, using an iPad. You'll find the reservation listed at:
https://trac.ietf.org/trac/ietf/meeting/wiki/105sidemeetings

Barbara