sf> Sure, and as I said I'm not opposed to that. I suspect the
    sf> best thing is for the authors to chat with our AD and see
    sf> if he's either willing to AD-sponsor it, or to ask another
    sf> WG to adopt, or try find a dispatch-like process to see if
    sf> enough interest/review can be found that way.

It's the WG's document, and the WG can abandon it if it likes.
That would require some consensus seeking discussing.

If it turns out the WG isn't interested in the document, I sure wish that the
WG had said so a year ago though.

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+i...@sandelman.ca>   . o O ( IPv6 IøT consulting )