On Sunday, July 6, 2003, at 10:21 PM, kerri c davies wrote:

In the AFM newsletter this month, or last month, something, there was an
advertisment for the Clebsch strap. Does anyone have one? Do you have to
have the finger hook to install it? What do you think of it?

Kerri, before going through the expense and hassle of the Clebsch, I recommend you try a Paxman Loop.

<http://www.paxman.co.uk/>

Click on 'Horn Centre' and then 'Accesories and Mouthpieces'

It's much cheaper, no modification to the horn is necessary and I feel it puts the support in a better position. You can install it yourself in a couple of minutes, and if you don't like it, it comes off in seconds; no harm done.

The little picture on the website does it no favours, it's a brilliantly simple device.

Email me if you have any other questions.

All the best,
Tom
--
My ol' grandaddy taught me to always;