On 12 Jan 2004, at 8:35 pm, Klaus Bjerre wrote:

Somehow these mistakes were carefully planned for.

Just about everything is carefully planned in a movie.

Whether or not it has any relation to reality is a another matter. The way they were portrayed handling their instruments is not a reflection of real life behavior.

Why did they do that in the movie? You'd have to ask the director. Maybe he thought a bunch of black cases was visually boring.

All the best,
Tom

-- My ol' grandaddy taught me to always; post in plain text, quote only that portion to which you are replying, post replies at the bottom.