Hi, friends.

The 'comments' made in a description of an instrument which is offered for sale is
surely subjective.

I do not concur with the views of the seller that a single Bb instrument would be more
difficult for a beginner to use, and learn on, than would be an F single.

Any student who wants to learn the horn will find his way, from whichever beginning
point he is shown, in my opinion.

And if he listens to any music recordings of artists he will also soon be trying to
sound like the recordings he hears.

For many middle school starting players, the lighter-weight single Bb may be a help
for them, until they grow in size and strength.

I would not presume to tell some teacher or parent who wants a horn for a young
student which would be 'best'!!

That is like telling Arturo Toscannini (or any other known conductor of today's
reknown) how to hold his baton!!

Got 3 cents for me??
Joe Duke