There is no mouthpiece, which "is strong in the high register". The
player must do it.

Well, admitted, there are some tiny "spucknapf" mouthpieces with a very
tight bore. You can get the stratospheres with them, but how about the
tone ? It is mere squeaking nothing else.

A bore of 5 mms or just below suits very well for high & low & middle,
as it has just the necessary resistance. If the hole is bigger the sound
gets undistinguished, if the hole is narrower, the sound starts to
squeak and the resistance increases. With a certain resistance, e.g. as
with my mouthpieces, the entrance in ppp from nowhere is possible.
Narrower bore mpieces start to blop or to blair.

Visit my mouthpiece page:  www.pizka.de/mpiece.htm  and/or my pages
about my horns
www.pizka.de/PizClasHr.htm or www.pizka.de/MySiegfriedHorn.htm

Have three of them in stock now.  I received the newest few days ago &
gave it a test run during "La Boheme" yesterday night, - an opera, where
one has to play very delicate -, well, not a surprise, the horn sounds
excellent.

Mouthpieces are in stock, silver plated or gold plated.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to everybody here on the list. May we
get peace for those countries tortured by civil war or other atrocities.