Hello listers
I guess I am just curious - but maybe I'm not the only one.
Wouldn't it be interesting to know what music we're working on just now - a
sort of snapshot of repertoire covered by hornlisters at one moment of time.
(It could be for a solo recital,  a community band concert, a church service, a
freelance gig, a pro orchestra concert, or whatever).
Maybe we shouldn't count studies - we can take all that Kopprasch for granted.
...and not works that we're looking at just for interest (I'm getting to know
the Gliére concerto at the moment - but I'll never play it in public!!).

I can kick of with our community/amateur orchestra working on Beethoven's First
Symphony and a selection of songs by Carl Michael Bellman. (In the wind section
we're going to be working up Mozart's Serenade No. 11 in Eb.)

All the best,
Graham