I'll second that. Awe inspiring as it is all in the upper range. I have the
mp3 if anyone is interested.

Regards,
Joe 

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Max Bygrave
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2007 6:11 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [Hornlist] Re: Film music featuring horns

I've got to add the track "Mickey" from Rocky III

Well worth the price of the soundtrack alone. Great playing by Vince  
DeRosa.

Max



On Sep 3, 2007, at 1:00 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>
>
>> From: Jonathan Yoder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> Reply-To: The Horn List <[email protected]>
>> To: <[email protected]>
>> Subject: [Hornlist] Film music featuring horns
>> Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 22:20:35 -0500
>>
>>
>>
>> Hello --
>> I don't know if this has come up before, but I'd love  
>> recommendations for
>> great film music recordings featuring horns, even if the movies  
>> weren't
>> themselves great.  I'll bet there are some pretty obscure ones out  
>> there I
>> would love to know about -- and buy, if available.  Thanks in  
>> advance.
>> Jonathan Yoder
>> Central Illinois
>> _________________________________________________________________
>> News, entertainment and everything you care about at Live.com. Get  
>> it now!
>> http://www.live.com/ 
>> getstarted.aspx_______________________________________________
>> post: [email protected]
>> unsubscribe or set options at
>> http://music2.memphis.edu/mailman/options/horn/boldinj%40hotmail.com
>
>
_______________________________________________
post: [email protected]
unsubscribe or set options at
http://music2.memphis.edu/mailman/options/horn/joescarpelli%40earthlink.net


_______________________________________________
post: [email protected]
unsubscribe or set options at 
http://music2.memphis.edu/mailman/options/horn/archive%40jab.org

Reply via email to