The Dalley Horn Catalogue lists Concerto as being published by Ticherage =
Press,=20
Framfeld, England.

Ed, you'll have more success if you do your search armed with the correct spelling of the publisher: Tickerage Press, Framfield. If you don't have any luck finding it locally, try June Emerson Wind Music (located near the fabled North York Moors) who list it in their online catalog:

https://www.juneemerson.co.uk/

Sorry not to have seen any other list members at Gebr. Alexander's 225th anniversary bash last Saturday. It went from noon, beginning with a world premiere played by about 150 hornists in the Mainz Stadtpark beside the Rhine, and ended well past midnight at the neighboring Parkhotel, when generous host Philipp Alexander was still on his feet seeing off the last few guests. In between at the gala Champagne reception and banquet, Bayreuth Festspiel hornists were blowing and Pils and Riesling were flowing. Congratulations Gebr. Alexander, it was a party for the ages.

Footnote to Peter: valve oil went undiscussed the entire evening, no hollow adjectives like awes--- were used in my hearing (though grand and splendid did get a workout when the first course arrived), and while it's patently obvious that anything with my name on it is my opinion, this is not my two c--ts.

Bill Melton
Hauset (B) / Sinfonie Orchester Aachen (D)