To clarify the exchange a bit, I was able to contact Eric Borninkhof, the
proprietor of Rimskys-Horns, through the contact form on the site and he
has agreed to sell me a copy, payable by PayPal. If you want to write to
him directly about this CD, you can do it at: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

He may have more copies for sale (and you can also pre-order an interesting
looking "Wagneriana" disc by the Capricorno Horn Ensemble and get copies of
two CDs by the Vienna Horns). On the other hand, you may prefer to wait for
Alexander to finish their efforts to get a distributor for the disc or try
Ken Pope <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, who seems to have some copies that he will
be putting on sale (and save a bit on international postage).

Peter Hirsch