Ellen Manthe wrote:
I believe that you can get them free of charge from one of the internet
music services.  I saw them once and should have downloaded them but didn't.
Now I will think about this constantly until I again have time to search for
them again.  There are orchestra parts for most of the Mozart horn concerti,
I believe.

The digitized facsimiles of the Neue Mozart-Ausgabe are freely available online at http://dme.mozarteum.at/

It may be more satisfying to buy nicely printed parts. The NMA (like the ones online) is printed by Barenreiter. Other (older, less critical) editions can be obtained quite inexpensively from places like Kalmus (www.kalmus.com).

Greg