Oh God, I've done it again. I know it was 1955, not 95. I should have
copy/pasted the info from WorldCat (or done some proofreading).

I also need to send out props to Steve O. for reminding me of his John
Barrows CD, which I have in my collection and totally blanked out on (yet
another senior moment on my part). As I said to Bob Dickow, some of my best
memories are of things that never happened and this may prove the inverse
(some of my fondest memories are things I have forgotten!?).

Peter