I have a ProTec fixed-bell case that has hooks for a strap, and I keep
a strap on my case.  It's not the perfect solution because a
fixed-bell horn is an awkward thing to sling over one shoulder and
carry, but it does work and I use it when I need to.

NB: I got this case from a fellow list member - our list is great for
things like that, and I paid less than half what I would have for a
new ProTec case.  Mine serves my needs beautifully and I have no need
for anything better.

I have not seen a truly backpack-style fixed bell case, meaning that
it has two shoulder straps intended to be worn at the same time.  I
imagine one is out there but it probably costs more than my "vintage"
ebay horn did. :)

-S-