I've had good experiences at Appalachian State in North Carolina and
University of Kansas in Lawrence, KS. Both Dr. Karen Robertson and Dr. Paul
Stevens are great teachers and great people. I know Karen's on sabbatical
this semester but I'm sure you can get a hold of her at her school email.

Conja

Marie von
Ebner-Eschenbach<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/m/marie_von_ebnereschenbac.html>
- "Even a stopped clock is right twice a day."