Steve,

Hence Rice as my #1 choice. There is the little matter of actually getting into Rice, and getting it paid for. State schools are my back- up plans to Rice or BU (as I stated in my original post).

As an older, married student, I also have to consider my husband's preferences and job prospects.

Sincerely,
Cathryn

Sent from my iPhone

message: 4
date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 07:37:51 -0700 (PDT)
from: Steven Mumford <mumfordhornwo...@att.net>
subject: [Hornlist] Re: State Schools for MM Performance

I think if I was applying for an MM program in performance, the first question I would ask is "How many students from your program have gotten professional playing jobs?"

- Steve Mumford