Hi Everyone,

      What are the best schools in St. Louis, MO. for instrumental
music? My husband has a job he loves here, so schools in St. Louis are
the only option. I have 3 and 1/2 years of a music degree from Berea
College in Kentucky. I'd really like to finish up my degree before it
just doesn't happen... and before my horn playing becomes overly
"rusty."   I know it will take longer to finish the degree as a
transfer student, but I don't like leaving anything unfinished.

I've done some searching, and I thought UMSL and Webster both looked good.

I'd be a transfer student next fall, so I have some time to make this
decision. Any and all advice is appreciated.

Thanks!
Barbara