Carefully managed "imports". I find OSMLY [0] as potentially a good platform for manual import and its associated peer review. Right not it doesn't support "import" of points [2] so that is my wishlist [2].
[0] http://osmly.com/ [1] https://github.com/aaronlidman/osmly/issues/56 [2] https://github.com/aaronlidman/osmly/issues/57 On 2/4/14, Kate Chapman <[email protected]> wrote: > Any ideas for Jerry? He's subscribed to the list so please just reply here. > > Thanks, > > -Kate > > > ---------- Forwarded message ---------- > From: SK53 > Date: Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 4:55 PM > Subject: Any good HOT hacks wanted > To: Kate Chapman <[email protected]>, Kate Chapman <[email protected]> > > > Hi Kate, > > Belated happy birthday: although I know like the Queen you have two these > days. > > Thanks to one of my friends who comes to our Nottingham OSM meeting > I've made contact with the local student hack society. They are having > a 24 (or strictly 28) hr hackathon in 3 weeks time. I've been invited > to give a talk and I though I would introduce HOT as part of it > (basically the old Haiti story). > > I therefore wondered if there were any things which would be useful > for HOT. I have no idea how proficient the guys are, but they seem to > have already done some decent things with open data and maps. If you > have any ideas do let me know. > > Cheers, > > Jerry > > _______________________________________________ > HOT mailing list > [email protected] > https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/hot > -- cheers, maning ------------------------------------------------------ "Freedom is still the most radical idea of all" -N.Branden wiki: http://esambale.wikispaces.com/ blog: http://epsg4253.wordpress.com/ ------------------------------------------------------ _______________________________________________ HOT mailing list [email protected] https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/hot
