> Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 17:32:18 -0800
> From: "Paul Norman" <[email protected]>
> To: "'William Morris'" <[email protected]>,
>         <[email protected]>
> Subject: Re: [HOT] Point Geometry Buildings in Malakal, S. Sudan
> Message-ID: <[email protected]>
> Content-Type: text/plain;       charset="us-ascii"
>
> > From: William Morris [mailto:[email protected]]
> > Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2014 8:27 PM
> > To: [email protected]
> > Subject: [HOT] Point Geometry Buildings in Malakal, S. Sudan
> >
> > I just noticed these in an export - two blocks (obviously from the
> > task manager) in Malakal, South Sudan where every building is included
> > as point geometry (http://flic.kr/p/jPUaoV). I assume it was a wonky
> > import from JOSM. Is it worth reverting, or do we not care since
> > nobody uses the building-point layer anyway?
>
> I had a look and couldn't see anything in the data to indicate any
> oddities.
>

Was not made from a wonky import - nothing has been imported for Malakal,
but mistakes from beginners. I use tt send them a message to their OSM user
account and they correct the mistakes.
_______________________________________________
HOT mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/hot

Reply via email to