Hi Severin

I would be willing to lead/participate a monitoring if You/Pierre/Others
would be willing to mentor me. I am not sure what the time requirement
would be but I could manage two-three hours per day at the moment. My
learning curve would be a little steep initially as I have only used TM but
I would like to learn the HOT tools and get more involved.

I live in GMT+8 (Philippines) and have IRC (recently installed) so if you
would like to point me where to go on IRC to get started and ask questions,
I will get on with the job.

Regards

Mark Cupitt

Regards

Mark Cupitt

"If we change the world, let it bear the mark of our intelligence"

See me on LinkedIn <http://ph.linkedin.com/in/markcupitt>

*See me on StackExchange <http://gis.stackexchange.com/users/17846/mark-c>*

The contents of this email are intended only for the individual(s) to whom
it is addressed and may contain
recipient, you must not disclose, copy, distribute,
or use the contents of this email. If you have received this email in
error, please notify the sender immediately and
delete the email and any attachments.