Morning, I started a draft blog post about this activation. Can you help
edit? I'm at work and would need someone to help lead curate the right
content. This will help with our wider outreach.

I'll circle back in 3 hours and post it to the blog.

https://docs.google.com/a/hotosm.org/document/d/1I5IW9Twdx-HPGAb2w7iJ17CXtvWAIDfvmj02kg45ECI/edit

Thank you

Heather

Heather Leson