Thank you Guilhem for, once again, this great voluntary support on imagery
for activations.

This is why I (try to) promote this template to reflect not only TM jobs as
tasks during an Activation, but other activities like imagery, imports,
Validation (the second stage is outside the TM), or other mapping activites
(like adding a boundary).

Sincerely,

Severin

PS: I remember you actually set the OrbView3 imagery for Bambari. Do you
remember when?
PPS: you can see there are two remaining Prefectures in CAR only covered by
OrbView3, if you have time once this activation is done. :)