Hi Jorieke and all,

Thanks Jorieke for your email and reminding the main focus (FieldPapers'
digitialization)
For hashtag, I am all for suggestions, would be great to keep the one used
from Shohahib and Ivan's first mapping party in Berlin or jointly define a
short one reusable for any future mapping in RDC #map4dc, looking forward
to reading suggestions

Excellent evening towards the coming of this event
Ciao
++
Nico