Hi Tom

One possible solution. The problem might be related to the new localhost 
certificate acceptance message. Since I was not sure what this was, I 
did refuse it.  I had problems yesterday using an imagery hyperlink from the 
Task Manager. I 
could not obtain the tiles from the imagery.
http://127.0.0.1:8111/imagery?title=Ebola%20Outbreak,%20Daru,%20Sierra%20Leone%20and%20nearby%20area&type=tms&url=tms[19]:http://{switch:a,b,c}.tiles.mapbox.com/v3/mulloverit.daru-manowa/{zoom}/{x}/{y}.png


This uses the remote plugin in JOSM. This morning, I accepted the certificate 
and had no problem. 

So it migth worth testing if accepting the certificate fix the problem.
 
Pierre 



________________________________
 De : Tom Taylor <[email protected]>
À : Dražen Odobašić <[email protected]>; [email protected] 
Envoyé le : Mardi 8 juillet 2014 11h48
Objet : Re: [HOT] HOT Tech WG Meeting X+13
 

I ran into an interesting issue yesterday while working on Job 578. 
Remote control isn't working for the initial task setup even though I've 
enabled it in JOSM. It just occurred to me that the problem may be 
NoScript. Anyway, as a result, I've been using the .osm file to 
establish the task block boundaries. The problem is that the version 
attribute at the head of the .osm file is 0.5, and JOSM says it doesn't 
support that version. I have to download the file, manually edit it to 
change the 0.5 to 0.6, then everything works from there.

I have the latest stable version of JOSM, which I launch as a separate 
program rather than using the .jnlp version.

Tom Taylor


_______________________________________________
HOT mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/hot
_______________________________________________
HOT mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/hot

Reply via email to