Hi Mikel et al,

Feedback on this report is really useful. Pre-emptive base mapping will be the Missing Maps Project's bread and butter and I think there will be lots more mapping activity a la Ivan and Jorieke in Lubumbashi. Honing these work flows and getting better at working with, preparing with, and feeding back to, HOT will be vital to maximise the impact we make and to recruit and retain new HOTties.

So, feel free to comment, criticise and / or complement - and not just on this report, but any mapping work involving MSF (or other NGOs).

Cheers,

Pete

Pete Masters
Missing Maps Project Coordinator
MSF UK
+44 7921 781 518

@pedrito1414
@theMissingMaps
facebook.com/MissingMapsProject

Although I check emails more frequently, I work two days a week on the Missing Maps Project – if you want to catch me, see this calendar .

Médecins Sans Frontières/Doctors Without Borders (MSF)
3rd Floor, 67 -74 Saffron Hill, London EC1N 8QX
Tel: +44 (0)20 7404 6600 | Fax: +44 (0)20 7404 4466

Mobile +44 (0) 7501 924773

Médecins Sans Frontières/Doctors Without Borders (MSF) is an independent international medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid in more than 60 countries.

Discuss, debate and get the latest news from MSF:
Online | Facebook | Google+ | Instagram | Pinterest | Storify | Twitter | Youtube | Subscribe to emails

Donate to our Syrian Crisis Appeal

MSF (UK) is a company limited by guarantee | English Charity Reg No.1026588 | English Registration No. 2853011

Médecins Sans Frontières/Doctors Without Borders (MSF)
3rd Floor, 67 -74 Saffron Hill, London EC1N 8QX
Tel: +44 (0)20 7404 6600 | Fax: +44 (0)20 7404 4466

Médecins Sans Frontières/Doctors Without Borders (MSF) is an independent international medical humanitarian organisation that delivers emergency aid in more than 60 countries.

Discuss, debate and get the latest news from MSF:
Online | Facebook | Google+ | Instagram | Pinterest | Storify | Twitter | Youtube | Subscribe to emails

Donate to MSF UK

MSF (UK) is a company limited by guarantee | English Charity Reg No.1026588 | English Registration No. 2853011