Hi,
I put a transcript of the irc meeting log here:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Team/Meetings/TrainingWG/24_August_2014
I have to go back and figure out how to include the links as the wiki
software rejected it until I removed them.
Best wishes,
Blake
On 8/25/2014 10:44 AM, Rafael Avila Coya wrote:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1
Hi Claire and all:
I was really interested in attending this meeting, but days of
travelling in a row and I missed the call :(
Anyway, I will try to attend the next one.
Are you publishing any minutes of the meeting?
Thanks in advance,
Rafael.
On 24/08/14 22:56, Claire Halleux wrote:
Hi, Just a reminder for people interested by the Training Working
Group. Our meeting is starting in about 5 minutes on IRC. Cheers
Claire
On Thu, Aug 21, 2014 at 3:42 PM, Claire Halleux
<[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>>
wrote:
Hi All,
Our Training Working Group meeting will take place on *Sunday*
(August 24th) at *15:00 UTC/GMT*. We will be chatting on IRC(1) on
the #hot channel.
Even if you can't attend this time but would like to participate
next time, share with us your day and time preferences(2), and
your ideas about the mission/future activities of this WG(3).
All welcome!
Best,
Claire
(1) http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/IRC (2)
http://doodle.com/9yc9zxvz26dbhhwf (3)
https://hackpad.com/HOT-Training-Working-Group-Terms-of-Reference-y5Wj5IF69Qb
-- Claire Halleux [email protected]
<mailto:[email protected]>
_______________________________________________ HOT mailing list
[email protected] https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/hot
- --
Twitter: http://twitter.com/ravilacoya
- --------------------------------
Por favor, non me envíe documentos con extensións .doc, .docx, .xls,
.xlsx, .ppt, .pptx, aínda podendoo facer, non os abro.
Atendendo á lexislación vixente, empregue formatos estándares e abertos.
http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenDocument#Tipos_de_ficheros
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.10 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with undefined - http://www.enigmail.net/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=bZXc
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
_______________________________________________
HOT mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/hot
_______________________________________________
HOT mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/hot