I have difficulties with water I must confess.  I'm mapping from a
satellite image taken an a particular day.  All I see is water, not wadi
etc.  If its a River I'm supposed to note which direction it flows.  My
eyesight isn't that good.  A wide river isn't a problem but when is a
Stream a River or the other way round, or sometimes I see a series of
elongated patches of water and I'm unclear what those are.

Unfortunately I think we need people on the ground to better tag what we
are doing from the satellite image.

Cheerio John