The GPS traces are extremely useful, they give feed back about how the
"roads" appear on the aerial imagery and give a higher level of confidence
when mapping.  I've noted a fairly large number of buildings mapped as
area=yes which I changed to building=yes there are probably half a dozen
mappers mapping in this way.

At the moment I've been tagging most roads as highway=residential and
assuming someone on the ground will retag them appropriately.

The most useful GPS traces are those on narrow alleyways.  These are the
most difficult to pick out from the imagery.

I'm impressed with the number of buildings you've managed to tag on the
ground.

Cheerio John