Yes, mapping them as a circle does entail a bit more data storage
requirements but it also means that we get the size of the hut which
is useful for lots of things.  The extra storage is not unreasonable
and buildings entered as single points are not rendered by most
rendering styles, so mapping them as an area is definitely the way to go.

- -AndrewBuck