Project 892 task 23 is an example.  The following question got sent to me
probably because I've been validating merrily away.

>What is the minimum diameter for a Helipad (leisure=common)?

Based on my own experience of visiting a remote Scottish Island the local
football pitch, being smooth, level and firm enough was the designated
helicopter landing place.

I'm not sure that you can tell enough from satellite imagery that a certain
bit of ground is smooth, level and firm enough to take the weight of a
helicopter.  However we seem to have a fair number of circular
leisure=common areas tagged near fairly small villages.

So can we flesh out a bit more of the requirements please and better
identify what we should be looking for and mapping.

Thanks John