Thanks Heather, I will sort this for Kazeem.
RegardsĀ 
Samuel Aiyeoribe

 


     On Monday, 27 July 2015, 7:23, Heather Leson <[email protected]> 
wrote:
   

 HI Kazeem, Thanks for your interest in HOT. I've taken the liberty of 
forwarding your work to the HOT community mailing list. There a number of 
people who can help you. And, I think there are a few mappers based in Nigeria 
too who may be able to help out. 

Good luck

Heather

On Sun, Jul 26, 2015 at 11:08 PM, Kazeem Owolabi 
<[email protected]> wrote:

Hi,
I do like to know how to go about creating task on HOT. I need to create a task 
for mapping of a University Campus in Nigeria.
It is an initiativeĀ am pushing to engage students of higher learning in using 
OSM.
Thanks for your anticipated response.
Regards.
-- 
Owolabi, Kazeem.K



_______________________________________________
HOT mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/hot


  
_______________________________________________
HOT mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/hot

Reply via email to