Hi Nikolaos, Here in Indonesia, we're using a QGIS plugin called InaSAFE. Our HOT ID team does testing of the InaSAFE application, and maintains the InaSAFE training curriculum and workflow. I suggest you start by looking over the documentation[1], installing the InaSAFE plugin (assuming you have QGIS installed beforehand), download the test data[2] and playing with the application to see if it meets your needs. If you still have questions, please feel free to contact me offline and I can steer you to more specific information.
Best regards, Steven [1] http://inasafe.org/en/contents.html [2] http://inasafe.org/en/training/socialisation/functionality_datasets.html -- SEJ -- twitter: @geomantic -- skype: sejohnson8 There are two types of people in the world. Those that can extrapolate from incomplete data. On Mon, Aug 3, 2015 at 2:50 AM, Heather Leson <[email protected]> wrote: > HI Nick, apologies for my delay. HOT community - would anyone be able to > help Nick with this? > > Heather > > ---------- Forwarded message ---------- > From: Νικόλαος Μανώλης-Γρηγορόπουλος <[email protected]> > Date: Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 6:20 PM > Subject: [info-hotosm] Requiring information for my diploma thesis > To: [email protected] > > > Dear Sir/Madam, > > I am writing to require further information for my diploma thesis > regarding the creation and exemplary use of an application/software using > VGI to collect data about the damage caused by earthquakes in my home > country of Greece. I'm a student in the School of Rural and Surveying > Engineering in the National Technical University of Athens. I would like > you to send me some detailed technical information about the software or > application your team is using for earthquake disaster response and some > examples of the cases and challenges you had to face after major earthquake > disasters. Thank you in advance. > > -- > Sincerely yours, > NIKOLAOS MANOLIS-GRIGOROPOULOS > > > _______________________________________________ > HOT mailing list > [email protected] > https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/hot > >
_______________________________________________ HOT mailing list [email protected] https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/hot
