Dear HOT community,

we, the hotosm.org website team, would like to show on our website the
tangible results of HOT's work. We want to visualize examples, showcases
and success stories of the use of OSM data in humanitarian context when
HOT was involved in any kind.

But this information is broadly spread and you, yes you, might have an
important piece to contribute. Please help us to collect information
about great applications of HOT's work and open geo data in the
humanitarian field!

Go to this open community page and feel free to add, write, modify,
improve any of the showcases:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XwNa2Sr0zS3hEzxBmrWaHLDOcWXR0dgfMaPOCVOZ6Jw/edit

Let's do it together, and get the most exciting examples of HOT's work
on the ground onto the website.

Thank you very much for your help!
Felix