Hi Piaco, just so you know, iD doesn't work well with internet explorer - that might be your problem... If you want to use it, maybe try a different browser.
Cheers, Pete On Thu, Dec 17, 2015 at 10:16 PM, Blake Girardot <[email protected]> wrote: > Hi Piaco, > > It didn't take long to review because your mapping is great. Your mapping > is exactly what we do :) > > You have mapped a ton in Swaziland, that is amazing, thank you so much! > > I hope you keep with us. > > I never mapped with Potlatch2 but you seem to be doing well with it. > > Please let us know if you have anymore questions. > > Cheers, > Blake > > > > On 12/17/2015 10:02 PM, Pia Conrad Mortensen wrote: > >> Hi there. >> Since I’m new in this business I would like if someone, who knows better >> than me, would look at some of my (piaco) squares. . >> I think that some of the really small buidings I’ve mapped actually >> could be cars! >> How can I enter one of my finished squares and remake it out without >> validating it. >> When I’m trying to open ID editor I’m redirected to Potlatch2 so thats >> what I’m using. >> -I’m really enjoying this so please help me making it OK. >> Best regards Pia Conrad M. >> >> >> _______________________________________________ >> HOT mailing list >> [email protected] >> https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/hot >> >> > _______________________________________________ > HOT mailing list > [email protected] > https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/hot > -- *Pete Masters* Missing Maps Project Coordinator +44 7921 781 518 missingmaps.org <http://www.missingmaps.org/> *@pedrito1414* <https://twitter.com/TheMissingMaps> *@theMissingMaps* <https://twitter.com/TheMissingMaps> *facebook.com/MissingMapsProject* <https://www.facebook.com/MissingMapsProject>
_______________________________________________ HOT mailing list [email protected] https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/hot
