Hi Polyglot, Piaco and everyone else,

I just want to mention Polyglot does live mapping semi often now (evenings GMT) and it is very educational, I already learned a few tricks from him tonight.

You can subscribe to his twitch channel and get a notice when he is live streaming his mapping.

http://www.twitch.tv/polyglot_openstreetmap

This one he is doing now is great as he validates Piaco's mapping. Whoops he finished while I was writing this, but you can see his past broadcasts, including validating Piaco's work here:

http://www.twitch.tv/polyglot_openstreetmap/profile

I think he has finally gotten all the bugs worked out so some of his past videos might be a bit quite and/or you might see him experimenting with settings and such. (sorry to put you on the spot poly, I just think it is very cool)

Anyway, if anyone is into it, you can get the notifications of when polyglot is mapping. You can ask questions on the HOT mumble server in real time as well.

cheers,
Blake

_______________________________________________
HOT mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/hot

Reply via email to