Hi all, just a quick one...

MSF Spain are hosting their first Missing Maps mapping party in a few weeks
in Barcelona and they'd like to invite the local HOT / OSM community to
come.

If any of you guys are in or near Barcelona and fancy coming, or have
contacts who you think might be interested, please email me and I'll put
you in touch....

This is an exciting time for MSF, HOT and OSM collaboration. As well as MSF
Spain, MSF France are now running events with CartONG, and MSF Belgium are
currently partnering with OSM Belgium and HOT on hosting their first event
in June.

I'd like to express our thanks to the HOT and OSM communities for the
excellent work they are doing to help MSF in their operational work! It
really is much appreciated.... If you have any feedback for us, please do
let me know.

Cheers,

Pete

--