Hi Humberto and John,

I really encourage you to look at ways of doing large scale validations.

One way I have done it in the past is to download the tasking manager
either project area, or even the individual task square outlines and
load them up in JOSM, then just do large scale validation of the area
using the task outlines as a guide.

If it is my project, and it is archived, I won't bother to mark the
task squares as validated individually, I just validate the whole AoI.
If I was better at things, I would actually put in a note in the
instructions, even on the archived project that says it was 100%
validated outside of the TM.

(allowing validators to mark mass task squares as validated would be
an improvement to the TM. Would be nice to checkout mass task squares
too for the most experienced validators and project managers to work
on)

If it is not my project, I will mass validate 5 or 10 task squares at
a time, then just go into the project and review, mark valid, review,
mark valid, etc all the task squares I validated en mass with JOSM.

Cheers,
blake

Blake Girardot
Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team