Wanted to update members on the admin assistant process. We're pleased with the
interest so far. But also want to allow just a few more applications to come
in. We're extending the application period by 1 week until June 10.
Thank you!Mikel * Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron

    On Wednesday, May 11, 2016 11:53 AM, Mikel Maron <mikel.ma...@gmail.com>