Dear Mappers,

Miriam has updated the Activation Working Group with two villages that
are a main concern for the local officials.

Luckily damage and deaths, were not as bad as they could have been,
but a number of people still lost their lives and many have had their
lives impacted by this hurricane.

We have put up a focused mapping project on the HOTOSM Tasking
Manager, it has several villages and cities covered, but with Miriam's
updated information, we have highlighted just the two heavily affected
villages and our goal is to get them mapped ASAP.

http://tasks.hotosm.org/

There is an update in the Description tab of the project that explains
a little bit more.

Thank you to everyone who has contributed so far to helping in Mexico
with updated map data!

Help spread the word with a retweet:
https://twitter.com/hotosm/status/773691379994230784

Regards,