Hello Cheryl,

It is just too far to come from Australia. Loaded up on to YouTube for all,
great! I look forward to watching them, like so much others, i am sure.

Regards,
Graham

Le 18 sept. 2016 à 23:35, Cheryl Shaw <cheryl.s...@hotosm.org> a écrit :

Hello Graham,
So sorry you won't be able to join us.  Each of the sessions will be taped and
uploaded to Youtube no more than one week after the Summit.  We will send
notification once the tapes are available.  Thanks for the inquiry.
Best, Cheryl

> On Sat, Sep 17, 2016 at 7:30 PM, Graham <gra...@klunky.co.uk> wrote:
> Dear Tyler,
>
> For those who are not able to attend the summit. Will there be videos of the
> talks available for people to watch, or other such material?
>
> Regards,
> Graham
>

> Le 17 sept. 2016 à 03:24, Tyler Radford <tyler.radf...@hotosm.org> a écrit :
>
> Coming to the #HOTSummit next week in Brussels?
>
> Updated program: http://summit.hotosm.org/program/ including an informal
> meet-up on Wednesday evening.
>
> If you haven't yet registered, there's still time!
> https://www.eventbrite.com/e/hot-summit-2016-tickets-25408089279
>
> Look forward to seeing you there.
>
> Tyler Radford
> Executive Director
> tyler.radf...@hotosm.org
> @TylerSRadford
>
> Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team
> Using OpenStreetMap for Humanitarian Response & Economic Development
> web | twitter | facebook | donate
>

> OpenStreetMap, The Global HOT Community, and Achieving the SDGs
> September 22, 2016 | Brussels, Belgium
> Register Today: http://summit.hotosm.org

Cheryl Shaw
Operations Coordinator