Hi Mike,

We are working to get this fixed permanently in the very near future
by distributing our infrastructure a bit more (1 month or less) and
make improvements to the Tasking Manager code so it is less demanding
on hardware in general (6 months).

We also spent time last week trying to prepare the server for GeoWeek
knowing the load was going to be increased this week and met with
limited options for safely (read: untested changes) increasing
capacity.

Over the last few months we have basically reached the limit of our
existing infrastructure as the load on the Tasking Manager has
increased due to increased use, which is, I do not want to say is
good, but an encouraging sign really because it is a result of both
organizations and mappers using the HOT Tasking Manager increasing a
fair amount.

I apologize for it making mapping and validating more difficult, it is
very high priority for us, basically our top technical priority at the
moment. I really wish we were able  get some of these infrastructure
improvements in place sooner but it just was not possible.

Thank you for taking the time to write the email, we should have
communicated our awareness of the issue and our effort to get the
situation fixed more.

Respectfully,
Blake

Blake Girardot