Hi Annette,

Mapping is indeed one of the steps in the right direction of addressing
this challenge in central eastern Uganda. MapUganda <http://mapuganda.org/>
(twitter: @MapUganda <https://twitter.com/mapuganda>) is a local mapping
organisation and community of mappers and has worked on several mapping
projects
<https://www.hotosm.org/updates/2015-12-30_mapping_financial_services_in_uganda_starting_january_2016>
with partner organizations like HOT and UBOS. If you are in Kampala, you
could meet with the MapUganda team to learn more and exchange ideas on the
possibility of this mapping. Address: 4th Floor, Kanjokya House, Plot 90,
Kanjokya Street, Kampala, Uganda. Map: http://osm.org/go/wiod8pfSM?m=

Thanks,

On Wed, Aug 2, 2017 at 7:41 PM, Anna N <schools.age...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi?
>
> Kindly guide me on how i can make a project to save lives in my region
> where people seasonally get attacked by jiggers ,my idea is to formulate an
> organization with a project to map [design a map] of central eastern Uganda
> which has six district as a victimized place which usually gets every one
> in the area attacked by jiggers. If the maps are designed the kingdom can
> always be vigilant on mobilizing the other tribes mates outside Uganda and
> able to fund treatment / prevention of the disastrous though funny disease .
>
> As a volunteer i see sense in the idea with your guidance ,thank you so
> much
>
> *N**abirye * *A*nnette Atugonza
> BMTL Uganda.
> E-activist Amnesty International East Africa.
> UN-online volunteer [Crowd2map Tanzania Development Trust]
> +256701090691 <0701%20090691>
> skype annette.nabirye
> *N**abirye * *A*nnette
> Skype annette.nabirye