Hi Blake, all, thanks for the summary.

As Blake mentioned, we welcome help with mapping/validating, and also with
organizing the activation itself. If you haven't participated in an
activation previously, you can watch/learn at the link Blake provided:

Join the team ( https://hotosm-slack.herokuapp.com/ ) and then /join
#disaster-mapping if you want to help with or watch the activation
coordination.

Best
Tyler

*Tyler Radford*