I would concur.  Currently there is one tile validated by a new user that
I've picked up making a few mistakes and I'd dearly love to find which tile
they validated just to go over it again.

The other points I would agree with also.

Note to Scott at the bottom of the project page is a link to github.  If
you add these to the issues tab then there is less likely hood they will be
forgotten.

TM3 is a big change and anytime you mess with an operational user interface
things don't always go smoothly.  A lot of it is very good but there are
one or two points that could do with a bit of attention.

Cheerio John