Greetings everyone,

Happy #ValidationFriday! I invite you to join the Community Working Group on
the last Friday of February (the 23rd) for a Validation Training presented
by Matt Gibb of the American Red Cross.  I have hosted a similar webinar
with Matt before and it was a great training for anyone from those who have
never validated a task before to those who are professional validators.  He
has spent an incredible amount of time teaching and perfecting validation
skills, you are sure to pick up a new trick or two.

I am really looking forward to this and hope you are too. follow this link
for details and to register:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/hot-community-webinar-validation-training-ticke
ts-42506916331

Merry Mapping (and Validating)!