Hi everyone,

Last year, I started working with translators to support more languages in
OpenStreetMap. This year, I'm interested in expanding that project to the
Somali language.  You can see the first mock-up of this project on
https://georeactor.github.io/osm-global/somali/about.html

There are two tasks where Somali volunteers can help: translation and
approval. The professional translator's work won't show up on the official
website or iD editor until a second person checks it, so we can use even a
few minutes of volunteer time to check their work looks right.

Please let me know if you are interested in a map-athon, translate-athon,
or some other collaboration on Somalia + Somaliland!  I can get you set up
on TranslateWiki and Transifex.

Regards,
Nick Doiron