Hello HOT community, just a quick reminder...

Today is the last day to either nominate someone or express interest in
being nominated for HOT voting membership.

Tomorrow morning, the form will be closed. If you have expressed interest
in being nomonated, we will let you know by the end of Tuesday whether a
current HOT member has come forward to nomonate ypu formally or not.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScklpA0cLTe1vh138zAfyKudWAF6_ninkx71HQQZ6xM_px8bQ/viewform

Hope you're all well and looking forward to welcoming more of you as
members very soon.

Cheers,

Pete