Also it's not evident to see all houses, some of them are obscured in the
shadow of aligned trees, and may even look like water (pond) and they are
not always covered by white materials (I think they are covered by wood).
We lack some alternate views at different hours or from different angles
(then orthorectified) to compare and make distinctions.
Rural tracks or even access driverways (including through private
properties) may also be useful when the normal roads are cut by fractures,
lava flows or toxic gas. I tkin that there are also engines working around
to open access tracks through the forest, or clearing some areas in
emergency for helicopter landing.

I think that the Hawaiian state must have published a summary map of zones
to evacuate completely, in which case the real emergency is not in that
zone if it's already evacuated, but all around where there's a monitoring
of the situation and plans developed for further evacuations if needed, and
to map the areas where people are relocated.