I hate to say it but I'm not sure.  I just grab chunks these days and scan
them for missing tags etc.  I came across at least three instances by
different mappers using JOSM so not the building_tool, and I have cleaned
up some 500 manually but I think an automated edit might save my fingers.
It depends on how many there are.  There seems little point in leaving
feedback as the ones I did a history on were done back in feb and at least
one of the mappers hasn't mapped in the last three months.  I did leave a
comment on one HOT project however.  Geography never was one of my strong
points.

Tunbun Fitinewa is on the slice if that helps.

I suggest running overpass to see how many there are then clean up with an
automated script after going through the hoops to do an automated edit but
overpass and scripting are not my strong points.

Cheerio John